All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

Happy birthday...

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
Jumping on an earlier bandwagon... I'd like to say happy birthday to Kev...oh and me :w00t:
Bum day for a birthday IMHO, but I'll try to enjoy it anyway :))) :welldone

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Thanks, and a big Happy BD to you too Mandy!! Hope you got some lovely pressies.

Got a couple of lovely pressies - Ansel Adams calendar, Jazz Improvisation Basics by Joe Charupakorn, Composing Music by William Russo and..... a complete set of Asimov's foundation series - the original trilogy and all the add-ons he wrote later.

Going to be a busy year....

Young Col

Happy Birthday both! Which reminds me that I have a birthday sometime this year, but then most people will have... Just don't like to think about the numbers.

Sweet Dreamer

Music Here: Happy Birthday Mandy

You'll have to excuse the sax and trumpet playing as I'm a raw amateur! :)))

oh yeah,.... Happy B-day to you too Kev. ;}

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyrografix

Senile Member
Happy birthday both!

My birthday always gets lost in the preps for Christmas as its a few days before, but I make up for by celebrating my half birthday mid-year!

Cheers,

Amanda

trimmy

One day i will...
Happy Birthday Mandy :) Happy Birthday Kev :)

Have a great day/night :thumb:

My daughter shares the same day, she hates it, as nobody wants to go out after getting blitzed the night before.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Happy Birthday Mandy :) Happy Birthday Kev :)

Have a great day/night :thumb:

My daughter shares the same day, she hates it, as nobody wants to go out after getting blitzed the night before.

Tell her to do what I did - celebrate a bit early....

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
Thanks, and a big Happy BD to you too Mandy!! Hope you got some lovely pressies.

Got a couple of lovely pressies - Ansel Adams calendar, Jazz Improvisation Basics by Joe Charupakorn, Composing Music by William Russo and..... a complete set of Asimov's foundation series - the original trilogy and all the add-ons he wrote later.

Going to be a busy year....

Enjoy the Ansel Adams - I couldn't seem to get one

saxplorer

Happy belated birthday to kev and Mandy,

and while I'm about it ...

Happy birthday to anyone who has a birthday this year ....

Rogerb

Yes, amanda, but you had your pressie MONTHS ago ;}
Did your fiendish plan work out?
Happy birthdays to all concerned .... my grandson had his (8th) on Christmas Day :)

Pyrografix

Senile Member
Yes, amanda, but you had your pressie MONTHS ago ;}
Did your fiendish plan work out?

Me - fiendish???!!

Honesty won the day - Bernie had forgotten about the M2 purchase (as predicted!)and asked what I wanted to mark my half century, but I reminded him about the shiny tenor gracing the dining room....... and settled for him organising a surprise visit from my sister......a lovely day!

Top Bottom