All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Happy Birthday TomMapfumo

trimmy

One day i will...
Many happy returns to TomMapfumo :cheers: i know it's his birthday today as it's the day before mine :D

Here's wishing you a great day/night

TomMapfumo

Hi Dudes!

Many thanks for this - 53 today. I acquired a new Saxscape Downtown Studio 80 Alto mouthpiece, which I have been putting through its paces (like a slightly more mature Jumbo Java!).

Sadly we've had to cancel our trip to the cinema (Tin Tin - new film) as my wife has had to head home to Mid Wales as her mother is about to pass away in the next 24 hours, so I'm looking after my daughters and 4 animals.

I will just have to try some of the alcohol I received earlier in the day - Balvenie, Macallan, and Chase Vodka!

Kind regards
Tom:ashamed

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Happy Birthday to you! A fine cluster of Scorpios (it was mine a few or so ago too)

allansto

Hi Dudes!

Many thanks for this - 53 today. I acquired a new Saxscape Downtown Studio 80 Alto mouthpiece, which I have been putting through its paces (like a slightly more mature Jumbo Java!).

Sadly we've had to cancel our trip to the cinema (Tin Tin - new film) as my wife has had to head home to Mid Wales as her mother is about to pass away in the next 24 hours, so I'm looking after my daughters and 4 animals.

I will just have to try some of the alcohol I received earlier in the day - Balvenie, Macallan, and Chase Vodka!

Kind regards
Tom:ashamed
Happy birthday Tom and trimmy .
ps Tom dont forget to share some of that vodka with your reeds.:)))

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
Happy birthdays guys

EDIT...umm there were supposed to be some graphics in there!

Last edited by a moderator:

TomMapfumo

Many Happy Returns of the Day to The Trimster, my junior by 3 years!
The question is: Did you get a new Sax Mouthpiece also?

Initially partners buy Instruments for presents, but once you get down to receiving a new Ligature, Reeds or Mouthpiece Patches you know it is time to learn a new instrument, or suffer the Law od Diminishing Returns. At least Nick W's wheeze about keeping his reeds moist keeps the Smirnoff distillery busy.

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Happy Birthday to Tom Trimmy and everyone else that happens to have a Birthday this month.

The thought arises ! How did Trimmy know????

Many Happy Returns To Everyone...john

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom