support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Hand made original Guardala 'studio' tenor mouthpiece. VERY good condition and player

thesaxman71

Account Closed
Hand made original Guardala Tenor "studio" mouthpiece.

I am selling as i can not justify have 2 hand made tenor Guardala pieces so this is not easy to do, as we sax players tend to get attached to our mouthpieces all too easy but sadly one has to go!

This is a unique mouthpiece with a four digit serial number and engraving "DG" on the top, "S" and serial number "6666" on the side, yes feel free to insert "selling your soul to the devil jokes" with that serial number etc etc.
This is in VERY good condition, The plating has no wear to it and in tact and only minor ligature marks/stain from the Selmer ligature that comes with it. The pink bite plate has been replaced with a great condition plate as the guy who had it before me said he played it so much he wore it out, he loved it and had it over 15 years but sold up his gear due to ill health otherwise he said he would of never sold it.
As for playing well, we all know these are amazing playing pieces, HUGE sound but lots of depth to it, harmonics just fly out and projection is amazing.

price is $1650 approx £1000 (or best offer) plus shipping included from Norway.
just PM me for more details or links to sound clips!

Here is a link to many detailed and clear pictures of the mouthpiece, facing where you can see Dave's work, DG and serial number markings in the link below:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6lanxx0bakx15qc/SXbv3ONXWA

Re: Hand made original Guardala 'studio' tenor mouthpiece. VERY good condition and pl

5% donation if sold here!

Re: Hand made original Guardala 'studio' tenor mouthpiece. VERY good condition and pl

Sale pending on sotw

Back
Top Bottom