All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Hammers Jammers

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Not sure this is the right subforum, but just in case...
Please let me advertise a brave event in London's East End. I will play my tenor and my soprano (not at the same time) in the house band:

This Sunday (7th April) is your monthly chance to discover some new faces popping up in the "HAMMERS JAMMERS" jam session. Jazz, Blues, and Funk with all instrumentalists and singers welcome. Hosted by Dave Hammer on vibraphone.

The music starts around 8pm and admission is free although we invite you to contribute a few pounds to the collection taken during the performance (to help defray the musicians' expenses).

The White Hart is located at 1 Mile End Road, Stepney, LONDON E1 4TP (corner of Cambridge Heath Road), just 300m east of Whitechapel Station (District Line, Hammersmith & City Line, London Overground East London Line). Also, it's just a ten minute walk from Bethnal Green National Rail Station, Bethnal Green Tube Station (Central Line), and Shadwell DLR Station. Buses 25, 106, 205, and 254 pass the door. Routes 15, 115, 135, D3, 309, and 339 are just a short walk away. Plus there's a Barclay's Cycle Hire Station directly opposite.

Sue

One prosecco, two prosecco, three prosecco - floor
Sounds like it will be a great night. Hopefully it will be well supported. Have fun, I'm sure you will :)

Staff online

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom