support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hackensack..Lady Be Good

daveysaxboy

Account Closed
Well as said lip nearly healed so knocked off a quick 2nd take of the TOTM on SOTW.Had plans of some prep on this as i speeded up the track but i'm happy with the bluesy swinging honking take here.Enjoy :))):shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well as said lip nearly healed so knocked off a quick 2nd take of the TOTM on SOTW.Had plans of some prep on this as i speeded up the track but i'm happy with the bluesy swinging honking take here.Enjoy :))):shocked:

It`s all good Davey and is bang on for tempo. I have been a great fan of the Getz/Trane version of this for ages now and it just goes to show theres always room to do things a bit different.

Last edited by a moderator:
It`s all good Davey and is bang on for tempo. I have been a great fan of the Getz/Trane version of this for ages now and it just goes to show theres always room to do things a bit different.

Yea like i keep saying if i do a Bop or Swing or jazz tune in 100% bop or swing way then whats the point.It would not sound like me and i strive to sound like me.Took me a long old time to kind of being happy and comfy with my sound,playing style.Some like it some may not but thats my style and i kind of like it.To tell the truth i was not that fussed on the tune when it was picked but today when i played with it i loved it.Thanks for checking it.

Now that really does sound good, has someone been practicing their altisimo by any chance??

Nice one - really enjoyed that! :thumb:

Fraser i wish.Been out of action with a huge infected bottom lip.Yesterday and today i've managed a few hours.Taking it easy.I was a lost cause with no horn to blow i tell you.

Artlady,nice to hear you enjoyed it.I was not stuck on the tune but enjoyed my tooting on it this morning.