SYOS

Guitars not sax....Yikes...!

Saxby

Hi all,
Ok I dont know if this would be the correct place to post this but as I know there are a few guitar players on this forum I am asking for a bit of advice.
I have a Fender Strat, Made in Japan 1994-95 ( see photos )
http://s484.photobucket.com/albums/rr207/raymd/Fender Stratocaster MIJ 1994-95/

Now I wish to sell this guitar but have absolutely no idea what sort of price to ask, and looking at guitar forums has just confused me..:confused:
So any advice by Fender Heads would be appreciated..
Reason for sale is that I very rarely play it and wish to buy another sax, and to me a musical instrument should,correction - needs to be played.
Thanks in advance.
Ray

MartinL

I think it should be in the region of £400 but I don't know if that would be true in Poland.
We will be in Warsaw early September.... Do you know what has happened to Tygmont, their website has stopped working?

OP
Saxby

Saxby

Hi Martin, Tygmont is still going as far as I know... Haven't checked it in a while. Aquarium has gone, too be replaced by an extension to the hard rock cafe....mmmnnnn..
The owners are still putting on gigs though including the exceptional summer jazz fests..
There is a jazz place in the old town that I haven't been too yet, but most of the jazz I see tends to be in alternative venues. I think if your lucky, in Sept there should Peter Brotzmann, Ken Vandermark, Mathew Shipp, Charlie Watts Big Band...I think Marc Ribot is here doing some solo stuff, and several others whose names I have forgotten..as well as the continuing bop, hard bop groups that play in various bars around the centre.
Thanks for the guitar info I was thinking in the region of £400 as well from my research.

Top Bottom