All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Grumpy old git returning to God's own country...Cheshire !

Staxman

Midlife crisis got me playing my sax which I love and have been playing for 10 years now. Been playing in a horn section in a soul band - the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Been described as an amateur with a professional attitude..which will suite me. My day job does get in the way of my sax practice and business travel can be a bore in that regard. Always open to ideas on what and how to practice when away from my horn.

Moving back up to Cheshire in August and on the lookout for a good but fun gigging band to play with.

Prefer soul or jazz combos - big band stuff is too intimidating !

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Hello Staxman

Welcome aboard,enjoy the forum,sounds like your quite advanced in your playing I hope some one can help you out with groups in the area your going to, but might need a bit more info on location.

All the best....john

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Welcome to the cafe:)

Which part of Cheshire are you returning to? We have enough Grumps in my part;}

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Staxman.

Cheshire? They make good reflector collimators, don't they?

ENJOY!

Young Col

Welcome Staxman an enjoy the cafe, but surely not another grumpy Old Git? I don't think we can stand it!
YC

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Big welcome from me too. Have many fond memories of Cheshire. Especially the pubs in and around Knutsford, Altrincham, Timperley.... But it's been a loong time.

Staxman

Welcome to the cafe:)

Which part of Cheshire are you returning to? We have enough Grumps in my part;}

Sandbach - used to play ina pub in Stockport....in the old town...can't remember its name, with my first sax teacher - Clive.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom