support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Grounds for divorce?

Pete Thomas

Cafe Moderator
Commercial Supporter
Locality
Sunny Southampton
I sing in my sleep apparently.

So far my wife has found this quite amusing, but I was informed that last night I was singing Quando Quando.

And she suffered all day from not getting that tune out of her head.

Divorce? I would have smothered you with your own pillow! I think you got off lightly. :)))

Did you sing it as well as Michael Buble?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just don't sing Mandy for God's sake (for many reasons).
Or Mad about the Boy

Don't know about divorce, but you could perhaps charge her a small fee for the performance. :)))

Issue free ear defenders ... :)))

or try giving you wife the lyrics and get her to practice the chorus ... :mrcool

PS - how about getting her to record you masterpieces and posting them here ...
That may help cure you Pete ... ;}

My wife went though a phase of snoring the opening arpeggio from "Sir Duke" on each breath. Try sleeping through that (although not with my wife, obviously)!

My wife went though a phase of snoring the opening arpeggio from "Sir Duke" on each breath. Try sleeping through that (although not with my wife, obviously)!

It's a good thing you added that, I was just going to ask how to go about making arrangements.

As singing in your sleep probably counts as a public performance, trust you are paying the Performance Rights Fee...............................................................................Okay, I'll find me another sax forum....................................

Yes.

I've just been informed that I've also sung Sunny Side of the Street and (wait for it) Giant Steps.

Now that's got to be worth a "Best of Youtube" video....

You will need "Giant steps to get to "The sunny side of the street" where you could sing "My One and Only Love" Awake or asleep, that ought to get you in the good books!

It's not unusual as Mr jones would say to sing in your sleep. I regularly have a conversation with my wife whilst she is asleep, her answers are perfect yet she remembers nothing the next morning. Passes the cold dark nights here in rural Shropshire!!

Mark.

My now 15 year old daughter used to come down stairs after going to bed, hold a perfect reasonable and lucid conversation with me, and then go back to bed.
She never remembered these incidents. It took me a while to realise she was actually sleep walking and sleep conversing.

But what does singing in your sleep mean?

Also, it is traditional up here in sunny Newcastle for all men to agree that if they come home and Alan Shearer is in bed with your wife you quietly close the door and make him a cup of tea afterwards.

See........ who says it's weird up here?

I've just been informed that I've also sung Sunny Side of the Street and (wait for it) Giant Steps.
Maybe you could get your wife to video you during one of these performances so we can decide weather or not you are at a professional level yet, and maybe any vocalists amongst us can put you right.....should you need it that is!

B.T.W. can you let me have the words for Giant Steps.:cheers:

But what does singing in your sleep mean?

Also, it is traditional up here in sunny Newcastle for all men to agree that if they come home and Alan Shearer is in bed with your wife you quietly close the door and make him a cup of tea afterwards.

See........ who says it's weird up here?

Blimey. It's tough enough living in Manchester and not liking football. Don't think I'll be moving to Newcastle any time soon.

PS. Alan Shearer: he has got something to do with football, right?

Unfortunately, this version is the one that I remember! ;}

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom