All fees from subs and sales are supporting musicians suffering hardship due to COVID-19
SYOS

Gremlins at work!

Jericho Saxophones

Commercial Café Supporter
Hi All, if there weren't enough issues for us all at the moment, I seem to be having some real problems with my selling platforms. I'm a little concerned that someone has been trying to hack my accounts as I'm locked out of them . Every help centre currently has no staff so I can't get any answers to what is going on. I'm locked out of my Ebay account. People can still buy, but other than delivery address, I'm given no details of the customer. As most couriers are asking for a safe place to leave goods I really need to speak with customers before dispatch to make sure people are in. This is a long shot, but if you purchased a saxophone from me on Ebay last night, could you please email me info@jerichosaxophones.com For the time being, I am going to put the website into holiday mode as its seems like best option and I will list everthing on my husband's Ebay account so I can at least communicate with buyers. Hope everyone is keeping safe, thanks Becky

Keep Blowing

Hi All, if there weren't enough issues for us all at the moment, I seem to be having some real problems with my selling platforms. I'm a little concerned that someone has been trying to hack my accounts as I'm locked out of them . Every help centre currently has no staff so I can't get any answers to what is going on. I'm locked out of my Ebay account. People can still buy, but other than delivery address, I'm given no details of the customer. As most couriers are asking for a safe place to leave goods I really need to speak with customers before dispatch to make sure people are in. This is a long shot, but if you purchased a saxophone from me on Ebay last night, could you please email me info@jerichosaxophones.com For the time being, I am going to put the website into holiday mode as its seems like best option and I will list everthing on my husband's Ebay account so I can at least communicate with buyers. Hope everyone is keeping safe, thanks Becky
I hope you get it sorted soon Becky, I bought one from you not long ago, I haven't had a lot of time to play it but my impression so far is,.... You definitely won't get a better horn for the money, it plays great from top to bottom and ergonomically it is perfect

Keep Blowing

Have you been on eBay online chat? It's not always easy to find but I always get my questions answered, I think it will be open next at 8am Sunday

OP
J

Jericho Saxophones

Horrible timing. I hope you get it sorted quickly.
Isn't it!
I hope you get it sorted soon Becky, I bought one from you not long ago, I haven't had a lot of time to play it but my impression so far is,.... You definitely won't get a better horn for the money, it plays great from top to bottom and ergonomically it is perfect
Thank you, that's a really lovely post to read. I do seem to have resolved the website issues thank goodness, but Ebay is on going. Progress at least!

majordennis

Hope you get it sorted soon, I'm currently evaluating one of your tenors and have to say very impressed so far, I appear to have a bit of time on my hands now (12 weeks to be exact) so if anyone is interested I'll go into more detail later.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom