All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Greetings of friendship from Bandung, Indonesia

New Member Introduction
This is an introduction (not an ad or question about saxophone)

BSAitem

Thank you for being allowed to join this forum. I'm Joel. I live in the city of Bandung, Indonesia. I have been using the saxophone since I was little, but in Indonesia at that time it was very difficult to find a place to learn saxophone. Now the conditions are different from many young people learning the saxophone. I hope to learn a lot about the saxophone in this forum. Once again I thank you.

Zugzwang

Subscriber
Welcome Joel! Tell us what size of saxophone you play, and what kind of music you like... (there's no wrong answers!)

BSAitem

Welcome Joel! Tell us what size of saxophone you play, and what kind of music you like... (there's no wrong answers!)
Thank you for the welcome. I use alto saxophone because it used to be this type that was rather easy to find in my country. And at that time only two brands that I know. Selmer is imported directly for the military and Yamaha which is commonly marketed in music shops here. In the last 7 years, many other brands and types such as sopranos and tenors have been marketed individually by saxophone enthusiasts in Indonesia. I also started trying tenors in the last two years.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom