All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

greetings from The Netherlands

Anton

Hello!

I am a tenorsax newbie. Great website with lots of info! Thank you all! :)

regards,
Anton

TomMapfumo

Hi Anton!

Welcome to the Cafe from Skabertawe (Swansea) in Wales. How new are you to Tenor sax? What sort of music do you like playing, do you have a teacher, what do you play? I hope that you get what you need from the forum and will be nice to hear how you get on.
Kind regards
Tom

Jonners

Hi Anton - welcome! It's very nice to have friends from the Netherlands join us- you shame us with your command of English but I for one am glad we don't have to learn your language - just too difficult.

All the best
Ian

Taz

Busking Oracle
Avond. Ik hoop dat je goed
Ok that's it, pretty much all my Dutch in one go. Welcome to the Cafe. Where abouts are you in the Netherlands? I go there every September without fail and I can't wait for this year. I'll be camping in Warnsborn near Oosterbeek. It's a beautiful part of the world. I always go to Elburg for the Botterdag. I don't know if you've ever been, but it's well worth it. A great fun day out!

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Anton.

Just don't bring up the Dutch expeditions up the Thames and Medway.

ENJOY!

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Hello there Anton

Welcome to the sax nutter's cafe, unfortunately I feel I must give you a little word of warning,we don't allow noisy clogg dancing while we are practising,apart from that you can do what you like,all the best ...john

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
...Welcome to the sax nutter's cafe, unfortunately I feel I must give you a little word of warning,we don't allow noisy clogg dancing while we are practising
Plenty of cloggers where you are John... Mate of mine used to make them.

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
Hi Anton - welcome! It's very nice to have friends from the Netherlands join us- you shame us with your command of English but I for one am glad we don't have to learn your language - just too difficult.

All the best
Ian
Hi Anton,
welcome to the Cafe, i hope you enjoy your time here.

Ian,
I learnt the language :)
We lived there for 4.5 years, and I got my N2T (Dutch as a Second Language) diploma.

ik spreek een beetje Nederlands :)))

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Plenty of cloggers where you are John... Mate of mine used to make them.
DOES THIS MEAN I'VE BEEN MODERATED OOOOHH!!!! NOOOOH!!!!

Funny thing is I was ranked on Victoria station on Saturday (cabbie for those that don't know) and an older couple came clonking past both wearing coggs,it's the first time I've seen anyone wearing cloggs in donkeys years...john

Taz

Busking Oracle
DOES THIS MEAN I'VE BEEN MODERATED OOOOHH!!!! NOOOOH!!!!

Funny thing is I was ranked on Victoria station on Saturday (cabbie for those that don't know) and an older couple came clonking past both wearing coggs,it's the first time I've seen anyone wearing cloggs in donkeys years...john
John, when I go to The Netherlands every September, I take part in a thing called Wandeltoch. Its a walk to commemorate the battle of Arnhem and it raises money to pay for the veterans to be able to return every year. I walk the 40 kilometre walk and last year I was overtaken by a guy dressed as a Mexican wearing traditional wooden clogs!!! (And there was me in my £150 pound boots!!!!)

Jonners

Ian,
I learnt the language :)
We lived there for 4.5 years, and I got my N2T (Dutch as a Second Language) diploma.

ik spreek een beetje Nederlands :)))
Blimey Mandy - I am very impressed. It's typical of us Brits thinking that ESL is the only qualification of its type-mea culpa

Top Bottom