Greetings All

Phil

Commercial Café Supporter
Some of you may know me from other fourms as Sigmund451 or Phil of Phil-Tone woodwinds, others may not. Either way greetings. Its good to see you have been hard at work Pete. The site looks great. Im Looking forward to a new place to stop in and visit.

OP
Phil

Phil

Commercial Café Supporter
The honor is all mine...Im just a humble mpc guy spending my evenings covered in mpc dust. Cool forum!

Ive been looking around on web sites. You guys get the shaft on gear prices....GADS ! 90 pounds for a boxed HR link. OUCHIES!

By the way, I didnt know you had your own mpc line. Those are some sharp looking pieces. Nice! The ivory colored one is really sexy. (can I say that here :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

Justin Chune

Welcome Phil. It will be nice having you around. You are right about prices here, and it applies to everything, not just sax stuff. Rumour has it that the worlds manufacturers refer to the UK as "Treasure Island"

Jim.

half diminished

Welcome and thanks for the opportunity to get excited about another manufacturer of mps and giving us the temptation that will ultimately lead a number of us to buy yet another one!

Top Bottom