All profit supporting   special needs music

Saxophones Grassi Professional 2000 Soprano Saxophone

L

LisaD

Locality
South Africa
Hi all,

I have a Grassi Professional 2000 Soprano Sax (serial number: 59107) that I'm thinking about selling (it really doesn't feel fair to keep her in the cupboard and I can't seem to find time to play these days).

There isn't a lot of info about Grassi online - so I have no idea what price I should be asking. Any ideas out there? Or should I be holding onto her?

DavidUK

DavidUK

Café Supporter
Locality
Near Lutterworth, Leics.
@MMM may be able to help here? He'll be along soon...

I'm not up to speed on the sop version, but if it were in the UK and in excellent cosmetic and playing condition I'd be saying £4-500 for a quick-ish sale up to £800 if you can wait a while... maybe a long while.

I can see a Prestige sop at £900 but it's been for sale for eight months.

If you love it, and have never played anything better, you may regret selling it when you have more time to play.

Colin the Bear

Colin the Bear

Locality
Burnley bb9 9dn
It's a long life. My horns went under the bed for 20 years.

MMM

MMM

Locality
SW of London Town
@MMM may be able to help here? He'll be along soon...

I'm not up to speed on the sop version, but if it were in the UK and in excellent cosmetic and playing condition I'd be saying £4-500 for a quick-ish sale up to £800 if you can wait a while... maybe a long while.

I can see a Prestige sop at £900 but it's been for sale for eight months.

If you love it, and have never played anything better, you may regret selling it when you have more time to play.
Sorry, can't really help much but I guess what @DavidUK mentions is about right: the higher value probably if it needs no work.

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom