All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

R & B, Blues, Soul Got caught busking today

rhysonsax

Café Supporter
Locality
Surrey, UK
Nice one Taz !

Have you thought of doing Europa a la Gato Barbieri ? That is a bit similar to this Gary Moore (and I have a backing track).

Rhys

• Informative
Reactions: Taz

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
Good one. You obviously enjoy busking. No wonder you have some interesting encounters.

llamedos

Locality
Lincolnshire England
Makes me wonder what Joanne the Fan made of that - do you think she would find it sad? Her thoughts are obviously sincere and what a nice gesture the card was.

Dave

Sue

One prosecco, two prosecco, three prosecco - floor
Café Supporter
Locality
The Millenium Falcon
You've still got the blues Taz, one of my favourite Gary tunes

Jamesmac

I enjoyed that Taz. Didn't know the tune before, but made me search out a midi to add to my rep. For me it sits nicely in A . Tone higher. Give me a yell if you want an MP3.:)

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
Makes me wonder what Joanne the Fan made of that - do you think she would find it sad? Her thoughts are obviously sincere and what a nice gesture the card was.

Dave

Dave I think the comment "a sad one" was referring to either "Tears in Heaven" or "Love on the rocks" I can't remember which tune I was playing when she first heard me but I'm sure it was one of those. She was actually crying (I seem to do that a lot) when she heard it!

Ivan

Undecided
Café Supporter
Locality
Peeblesshire
You'll become a local icon like the Wizard in Christchurch (Did he survive the earthquake?)

Nice recording too - better than I can do indoors

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
It's on a new Samsung phone, not sure of which one but I'll ask him next time I see him

Colin the Bear

Locality
Burnley bb9 9dn
Galaxy ...made for sharing....facebook and twitter now... used to be a square each.

Reactions: Taz

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom