PPT mouthpieces

Good morning!

Orri Ingthors

Locality
Akureyri Iceland
Decided to log in on this forum for hints and tips and maybe some conversation :) Have been playing the alto for just around 3 years now and have been fortunate with the two teachers I have had during this time. Mr. Gert-Ott Kuldparg who led me the first steps on the way and Mr. Michael Weaver, my current teacher since this autumn. Both splendid teachers and fellow human beings. Looking forward to communicate with you all on the forum.
Best regard,
Orri.

Welcome to the Café.
I don't remember seeing a member from Iceland before.

We were in Iceland beginning of March, loved it :)

Jx

We were in Iceland beginning of March, loved it :)

Jx
Nice to hear, if you would have come to Akureyri you could have had the opportunity to hear Phil Doyle perform with a local jazz combo. We have had the fortune to have him here during the last winter, an amazing performer!

I have visited Akureyri, which I remember in no small part because it was easy to pronounce. I completely failed to master the pronunciation of Höfn because when a taxi driver at the end of our trip asked where we'd been he understood most locations including Akureryi but no matter how we tried, not Höfn

Welcome

I have visited Akureyri, which I remember in no small part because it was easy to pronounce. I completely failed to master the pronunciation of Höfn because when a taxi driver at the end of our trip asked where we'd been he understood most locations including Akureryi but no matter how we tried, not Höfn

Welcome
I guess the silent f (pronounced as a silent b) and the silent n that you blow through yor nose can be difficult to pronounce :)
Greetings!

Welcome,

Big fan of ADHD, from Iceland. Would like to catch them one day, and visit your Country.

Welcome to the café Orri.

It's always great to have new members from 'other' places.

I guess the silent f (pronounced as a silent b) and the silent n that you blow through yor nose can be difficult to pronounce :)
Greetings!

It sounds like a nightmare! And I'm struggling with German... :rolleyes:

Take care.

Welcome to the Cafe. Nice to have you here! Lots of fun awaits.

Greetings!
I knew Iceland had its mysteries but until now I didn't know pronouncing silent letters was one of them

The little people fascinated me and the houses for them :)

Jx

Back
Top Bottom