support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Good Morning..from california..

md90065

Here something strange... i pulled out my bach 2 part inventions and well tempered clav....i was using my 1920:s king alto i used bach for technique..find it very usefull plus i like playing it rather then just scales anyways i pulled out my jody jazz classic mouthpiece and it seemed the resistance doubled on it.. so now i am trying to find out why the resistance doubled? was using a vandoren blue box 3 reeds.. which was great on my vandoren sl4 mouthpiece and great on my selmer artist... hmmm..

Anyways how is everyone... hope well ,,

Quitntessence saxophone quintet playing bach little fugue. what do you guys and gals.. think of them..??

[h=1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhgcXqWQhkQ [/h]

Hi hunted tenor thanks for the reply i listen to alot of music but to qoute charlie parker to be able to play fast and clean is what he considered music it great to develop a good techn.. here is a great thing to watch is the charlie parker story one may find it very interesting in his beginning stage he had issues was basicacly laughed off the stage but went back and practice maybe 12 hours a day and came back pretty untouchable there is a link to the charlie parker story i like the part where coltrane is sitting almost burning his had with his cig... watching parker play..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOjVVkhkC0c&feature=related

Hello Sunray.. and thanks angain how are things in Norfolk i guess i should start writing in the breafastlll part of the forum still getting use to this forum.... working with my martin tenor today.....

somewhat i am what would be nice if one could organinize a voice chat here that way if ones internet is good enough one xN PKy there sax over the internet it would be great for helping others and maybe even playing together an idea..

Hi there, md90065, and welcome to the Cafe!

I did not realise until now that I had failed to welcome you. Mentioning Charlie Parker got me to listen to my Gilad Atzmon and Martin Speake albums of his music ("In Loving Memory of America" and "Charlie Parker" respectively).

Kind regards
Tom:thumb:

Hi md, google voice has something were games players can talk to each other while playing. I don't know much about it but maybe it could be adapted to accommodate sax players. Great idea by the way, however it would not surprise me if this had not already been explored within the forum. and of course there are the time zones to take into consideration. Regds from cold and grey london. PS last night we had the Queens Jubilee concert outside Buckingham Palace great line up for those who like a mixture of pop and standard ballads but, unless I missed it, not one jazz instrumentalist. Funkiest performance of the night Grace Jones singing "River" while spinning a hula hoop round her waist.

Wel i likr psrker style i also love the part ln the charlie parker story where coletrane is sitting watching parker play where he is about to burn in his fingers on his cig.. while watching parker perform anyways how are you. how is south wales....

Hi md, google voice has something were games players can talk to each other while playing. I don't know much about it but maybe it could be adapted to accommodate sax players. Great idea by the way, however it would not surprise me if this had not already been explored within the forum. and of course there are the time zones to take into consideration. Regds from cold and grey london. PS last night we had the Queens Jubilee concert outside Buckingham Palace great line up for those who like a mixture of pop and standard ballads but, unless I missed it, not one jazz instrumentalist. Funkiest performance of the night Grace Jones singing "River" while spinning a hula hoop round her waist.

Hi navvaro actually one can use yahoo. voice its free and can do confrence and set up groups so we can set up a sax group i use yahoo to chat all over the world with people but to have a good voice thing one must have a good speed internet does not have to be to fast... it would be nice to hear others play and help others with issues... my yahoo id is also md90065 if you download yahoo messenger you will also have voice option we can test/// let me know..

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom