All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities
ArtistWorks

Reeds Gonzalez Jazz Local 627 Reeds Review

AZMay

Hello all,
I saw a thread recently where people were asking about Gonzalez reeds- I've just made a review of them so thought it may be relevant to share it (although I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to hijack their thread so have created an entirely new one). Please feel free to ask any questions and give feedback on the video (although I request you be gentle). Hope you enjoy!

View: https://youtu.be/-jJ6RpNbkLw

All the best
Aidan

OP
A

AZMay

You’ve been quiet recently, how’s the course shaping up?
Indeed I have, the course is bloody marvellous- thank you for asking. It's very busy and exhausting but ever so rewarding! Recent highlights include a saxophone masterclass with Mark-Anthony Turnage which was rather insightful. Also, Tim Garland did a gig here yesterday - a display of some truly monstrous playing. Alas I need to double on flute and clarinet so there are some challenges; namely playing flute for more than 10 minutes without collapsing (and finding however many much cash I'll need to buy a flute and a misery stick!) But all in all, it's a swell time and I'm thoroughly pleased to be here. I'm hoping all is well with you?
Cheers
Aidan

Pete Effamy

Indeed I have, the course is bloody marvellous- thank you for asking. It's very busy and exhausting but ever so rewarding! Recent highlights include a saxophone masterclass with Mark-Anthony Turnage which was rather insightful. Also, Tim Garland did a gig here yesterday - a display of some truly monstrous playing. Alas I need to double on flute and clarinet so there are some challenges; namely playing flute for more than 10 minutes without collapsing (and finding however many much cash I'll need to buy a flute and a misery stick!) But all in all, it's a swell time and I'm thoroughly pleased to be here. I'm hoping all is well with you?
Cheers
Aidan
Yes good thanks Aiden. I was always a hopeless flautist. I hated it too - couldn’t hold it, fell off the top notes, sounded like panpipes, long notes = 4secs etc etc
Gloom tube - grew up on it.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Top Bottom