support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

G'Day from the land downunder

Saxade

A little about myself ... Currently a resident of Western Australia (30 years) after moving from Tasmania. Bought my Selmer Mark VI Tenor from new, about
1967 -68 Played mainly in cover bands and cabaret. Only recently started to renew my aquaintance with my horn. Wide range of music interests ... lover of jazz & blues...

Speak soon...

Hi,
I had a two week visit to Freemantle in the RN in the sixties, any good?
Guess this is your winter now, so you must be having similar weather to us:)))

Thanks for your warm welcome

I have found a repairman that knows his stuff ... In fact I have just come back from talking to him. This tenor of mine has hardly been blown in the last 25 years ... even so pads don't last for ever ( they are all a bit flakey).
The guy had one look at it and said "I don't think you know what you have got here!" (As it turns out I had just had it recently valued ... for insurance purposes ... So I did) He went on to say he had not seen MarkIV for years and not one in such good condition. Which makes feel not so bad about parting with my hard earned for the overhaul ... I think ... But I have not seen the quote yet :shocked:

Regards Adrian

Welcome Adrian,

I've got some friends who are living in Waga Waga (I believe it's pronounced differently to the spelling!). Left rainy old blighty with the intention of moving back in a couple of years; that was 5 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom