All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Gas

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
i think we can improve it: are you still alive? yes>you need a new sax.

jonf

Bass sax? Now you're just being silly. A baritone, on the other hand? You know you want one. No scratch that. You know you need one.

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Bass sax? Now you're just being silly. A baritone, on the other hand? You know you want one. No scratch that. You know you need one.
I have one.

:confused:

Right: I ONLY have one!

Young Col

Good site. Love the take on Maslow.

There should be a condition on buying a bass sax, that you have to be able to make it swing at least half as much as Adrian Rollini.

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
IF I have a gig, IF that gig is on bari and IF my bari goes wrong.
Every bari player should walk around with two bari.
Isn't the correct syntax:

IF I have a gig
IF that gig is on Bari​
IF my Bari goes wrong
BUY bari
BUY bari
BUY bari
ENDIF

Sorry about that - my inner IT coming out there....:)))

Last edited by a moderator:

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Isn't the correct syntax:

IF I have a gig
IF that gig is on Bari​
IF my Bari goes wrong
BUY bari
BUY bari
BUY bari
ENDIF

Sorry about that - my inner IT coming out there....:)))
Brilliant: the day people on this forum will start ruling the world, every problem in the woodwind industry will be solved.

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Oh dear!!!!!!!

Haven't got a Bari or a bass (WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT HISSING SOUND)???????? :w00t:

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
We all did horrible mistakes. ...

We can still repair buying something else.

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber

THE CURE
for obesity.
Now...interestingly, I have tried on several occasions (at slimming world) to argue that playing my saxes should be able to be classed as exercise, since a) it raises my breathing rate...b) it raises my heart rate...c) I sweat like I've run a half marathon ...and d) it gets me moving (as our tenor player points out, I do not tap my little toe to mark time, I bounce my whole body, complete with bari sax) :))) :)))

navarro

Obviousely gladsaxisme you did not read a report in the American National Enquirer about a Bari player who lived in the Okefenokee swamp area and kept rattle snakes in the bell which he had trained to rattle an accompaniment. And that is really true because the Enquirer said so. Question do rattlers hiss.:D Regds N.

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Obviousely gladsaxisme you did not read a report in the American National Enquirer about a Bari player who lived in the Okefenokee swamp area and kept rattle snakes in the bell which he had trained to rattle an accompaniment. And that is really true because the Enquirer said so. Question do rattlers hiss.:D Regds N.
True.
Simon Rattle was the conductor.

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom