All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Games people play, sax arrangement.

Selmerfan

Hi everyone.

I hope this is not too presumptious of me as i know i have just joined, but i wanted to share some of my music with you all.

This is me playing the song Games People Play. It is arranged for six saxophones and on this recording it is me playing all the parts (not at the same time im afraid!). Six may sound like an odd number, but it is an arrangement i am working on for a saxophone orchestra.

I am aware there are a few imperfections and the quality is not the best, but i hope you enjoy it none the less.

All the best,

Chris

Chris98

Hi Chris,

I'd love to listen to your sound clip, but I may have missed something, where's the link to it?

Best wishes,

Chris

BigMartin

Hi everyone.

I hope this is not too presumptious of me as i know i have just joined, but i wanted to share some of my music with you all.

Not at all presumtious as far as I'm concerned. I'd like to hear more of what folks here are doing. I've posted some of my own efforts.

I really enjoyed this. Nice to hear a straightforward, uncluttered arrangement whre the harmonies really stand out clearly.

Selmerfan

Thank you for the kind words, im glad you enjoyed this. I didnt want it to be too cluttered, i just wanted to keep it simple. All comments appreciated

Chris

Selmerfan

By last year do you mean 2010?

I took part in the 08/09 course and found it a lot of fun. Richard is a great guy and really knows how to explain what he plays.

Chris

SaxyMalcolm

By last year do you mean 2010?

I took part in the 08/09 course and found it a lot of fun. Richard is a great guy and really knows how to explain what he plays.

Chris

The 09/10 course and I am down for the Advanced Diploma course in Jazz that starts in September 2011

compound

Hi Chris,
Sound's very nice and would sound even better with a band behind you, is that King Curtis's version your playing?. Anyway a very good effort indeed.
Rob.

Top Bottom