support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Furygan motorcycle jacket

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
XXL ( 48" - 50")

Here is one on eBay....RRP £349

My price - £150

Sold as seen, had it six years and wore it out - not on bike - about five times. Bought as a present for me just as I sold my bike! It is a beauty. Postage will be extra. Virtually brand new.

Here is one on eBay---- however my jacket has two zipped chest pockets

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Furygan-T..._Motorcycle_Clothing&var=&hash=item1c403a14a1

Hi Prof

Please confirm donation to Café :)

Jx

It does indeed but not how much :)

Thank you

Jx

Surely it`s 5% of £150 ....... I never understood the need to post how much , the Rules say the fee is 5% of the selling price

Surely it`s 5% of £150 ....... I never understood the need to post how much , the Rules say the fee is 5% of the selling price

Yes but some offer more. Just to confirm 5% of the selling price is fine.

I think it just shows a commitment to making the "donation" as some don't read the rules before posting.

Jx

Gotcha , I`d just never seen it before anywhere else ..

XXL sounds large can you add a photo of yourself wearing it?
cheers,philip
XXL is 48/50 inch chest.. You certainly don't want to see me in a photo. I left three teeth and part of my body behind in the Gold Coast hospital about twelve years ago after playing rugby. Those were the best bits!

XXL is 48/50 inch chest.. You certainly don't want to see me in a photo. I left three teeth and part of my body behind in the Gold Coast hospital about twelve years ago after playing rugby. Those were the best bits!

But you look so cool in your avatar photo Prof ... :D

You lost the tackle?

Back
Top Bottom