All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Fundraising announcement

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
Just to let you know, all money from current donations and sales is going to the Red Cross to help with the Japan earthquake crisis. This will be at least until the end of this months and I hope to raise at least £600 for this.

If you'd prefer your donation or revenue from purchases, subscriptions etc. to still go to the disabled children music programme it will, just let me know via PM.

BigMartin

Have just ordered Taming the Sax, Vol 3.

I'm a bit confused about the paid subscription system. If I pay for a subscription using my wife's PayPal account (never bothered to set one up for myself), will your system know that it's me, or does it go by the email address?

Thanks

Martin

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
I'm a bit confused about the paid subscription system. If I pay for a subscription using my wife's PayPal account (never bothered to set one up for myself), will your system know that it's me, or does it go by the email address?
I think it knows it's you because you do it via your user profile here, many people have a different paypal address to their user account email so I'm sure it will be fine.

If you don't autmatically get permissions to view the special area full of untold delights, then let me know and I can do that manually.

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom