PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

FS Barone Vintage Tenor. ( Copper Finish )

Adrian63

Locality
United Kingdom
Aftenoon all. Hope everybody is good. I am gonna put this on E Bay in the next day or so. I am never going to be really happy until I manage to replace it with a tenor/bari of " genuine vintage ". The Barone is in pristine condition. E Bay ( buy now price ) will be £750. If anybody is interested, please pm me. I can give you my number, talk over a members deal. The only caveat really is that the horn is for collection only. I really cannot trust a courier with my only tenor. I will pay the 5% to Petes charity. Have a Good Weekend. Adrian:)

Sorry, if you want to pm me and leave your own contact number, I will phone you right back. Cheers !!

computer troubles

Mornin all. So I have a Barone tenor in the yardsale. I also have an ancient laptop that is erratic to say the least. How about this. 01514271211 is my landline number. The horn will be going on E Bay in the next coupla days. If anybody on the forum is interested could you bell me. Leave a message if need be, I will phone you right back.I hope this is acceptable. Have a Good Day. Adrian

Hi emaitch. To be collected from Liverpool Sir. I left a contact number on the Breakfastroom. 01514271211. Anybody is welcome to call. Leave a message if need be; i will call you right back. Adrian

Adrian, I moved the thread from the BreakfastRoom. I would also advise you to edit your phone number.

Regards

Chris..

Chris, thankyou very much. Regarding the phone number; as long as I am not bending forum rules I am cool with it. To be honest I am useless with computers. To leave a contact number makes life easier. Have a Good Day mate. Adrian

Beautiful Afternoon, time to reflect ( Again ). I really cannot accept less than £750 for this tenor. For this reason I am gonna give E Bay a miss as It would have to reach its " Buy Now " price. For less than £750 I doubt I could secure any " true vintage " worth having. The offer remains open to forum members on a collection only basis. My number is above. Many Thanks. Adrian

Hi. So, the horn is now on E Bay. I had to increase the price a little; also the friend who put it up for auction made a mistake over p&p. £50 will cover Europe, though I really want to sell in the UK. £25 p&p ( UK ). Once again feel free to phone anytime. Thanks for your patience and interest. Adrian

E Bay revised. £20 p&p ( UK ). Collection can also be arranged.:)

Just want to say i have dealt with Adrian before and he is a top guy.

SOLD!! Man, I have never been so undecided.I am gonna take a week off, then the bari hunt is on.My apologies for dragging this out so. I do need this bari badly; once decided the tenor was not gonna sell itself. Take care.Adrian

So glad you have sold this Adrian,and you can now move on with a new bari.

Thankyou Brian. It really is good to speak to you again man. Speak soon Adrian.:)

If I could have a couple of weeks grace, I will make my donation. Sure it sold on e bay and not the forum, but I would like to do the right thing. Hope this is acceptable. Adrian

You only need to donate if it sells through here. Pete's charity will, of course, accept the donation if you wish to make it even though it sold elsewhere.

Hi Kev. No worries mate. I thought this would be the case. I just need to get a horn sorted and yeah, I would like to make a small donation. Thanks. Adrian:)

Back
Top Bottom