Subscriptions and donations are given to special needs music education charities
Tutorials

FREE Sax Tutor Program

OP
Screamin Wind

Screamin Wind

What is it exactly?

I tend not to download unknown things to my hard drive

Is there a description somewhere

mamos
Saxophone Tutor provides audio visual feedback on the various scales which Saxophonist's may wish to learn.Other benefits, are quick visual indication of the various transpositions between the members of the Saxophone Family and the opportunity to load user defined test patterns. Limitations: · some functions are disabled What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ] · Downloadable Fingering Chart, various tweaks · lead in function introduced into the midi controls menu · Selecting the checkbox allows you to hear the first scale note three times in preparation for playing · Next note button introduced · The scales menu now has a 'next note' button which allow you to play scales very slowly and skip forward note by note · Updated copyright notices for 2003 · New downloadable A2 fingering charts for registered users · Registered users can now download from the web high quality A2 sized · JPG's of the fingering charts, these can then be scaled, cut and printed to suit individual needs.

chadders

Norton Internet Security came up with the following when I followed the link to this website

brothersoft.com

Summary
•Computer Threats: 15
•Identity Threats: 28
•Annoyance factors: 0

Total threats on this site: 43

The downloaded program might be ok and virus/threat free but proceed with caution...

Chad

OP
Screamin Wind

Screamin Wind

Norton Internet Security came up with the following when I followed the link to this website

brothersoft.com

Summary
•Computer Threats: 15
•Identity Threats: 28
•Annoyance factors: 0

Total threats on this site: 43

The downloaded program might be ok and virus/threat free but proceed with caution...

Chad
Thanks for the info' Chadders; I've had no issues with the download or the running of the program...

Mamos

I think that says more about norton anti virus than it does about the site in question tbh

I had to get rid of norton. Nearly drove my up the wall

mamos

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Top Bottom