Free reeds

jonf

This may well be the first of a number of these posts.

I have been flogging off a load of reeds on eBay recently. I bought up a big box from a closing down sale at a music shop. I've now sold all the sealed boxes and most of the part boxes and have a number of odds and sods left over. So, free to anyone who wants them. Postage and packing will be £1:30 to allow for first class Royal Mail small packet. (oooerr Missus!)

First up. nine Rico orange alto 3 strength. These are in plastic packets from a bulk pack. All are new and unplayed, but some have discoloured a bit as they have 'matured'. Still, works out at 14 1/2p per reed, delivered.

Free to the first person to send me a pm and pay me the postage. Voluntary donation to Pete's charity fund. Will be sent next day by first class mail.

Jon

OP
jonf

jonf

Next batch of freebies

Well, the first lot are on their way. Next up is a selection pack of decent quality tenor reeds. There is one Rico Royal 2, one Vandoren V16 2 1/2 and three standard Vandoren 3s. Same rules, £1:30 for P & P, and I'd encourage you to make a donation to Pete's fund. First to PM me and follow up with the payment get's over a tenners worth of tenor reeds for nowt.

Jon

OP
jonf

jonf

Anyone want this batch of reeds? Let me know as they'll probably end up in the bin if no-one wants them. Either that or being used as plant labels.

Top Bottom