support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Free advice, a bargain at half the price

Account Closed
A hot air balloonist drifted into some clouds and got lost. Letting out air to get lower, he spotted a man on the ground and called, “Where am I?”
The man shouted, “You’re in a balloon!” The balloonist said, “You must be a saxophonist who gives advice on Internet forums.”
The man replied, “True! But how did you know?”
The balloonist told him, “Your answer to my question was correct and concise, but totally worthless.”

Well, at least it wasn't off-topic.

A hot air balloonist drifted into some clouds and got lost. Letting out air to get lower, he spotted a man on the ground and called, “Where am I?”
The man shouted, “You’re in a balloon!” The balloonist said, “You must be a saxophonist who gives advice on Internet forums.”
The man replied, “True! But how did you know?”
The balloonist told him, “Your answer to my question was correct and concise, but totally worthless.”

Well, at least it wasn't off-topic.
I thought the man on the ground was an engineer, and his answer was more like "you are in a hot-air baloon, at about 20 meters above the ground"

I thought the man on the ground was an engineer, and his answer was more like "you are in a hot-air baloon, at about 20 meters above the ground"
and who replied

The man below says: “You must be in management”.
“I am,” replies the balloonist, “but how did you know?”
“Well,” says the man, “you don’t know where you are, or where you’re going, but you expect me to be able to help. You’re in the same position you were before we met, but now it’s my fault.”

... which is the funny bit

and who replied

The man below says: “You must be in management”.
“I am,” replies the balloonist, “but how did you know?”
“Well,” says the man, “you don’t know where you are, or where you’re going, but you expect me to be able to help. You’re in the same position you were before we met, but now it’s my fault.”

... which is the funny bit
That's funny. And too true...

A dozen variations were in a balloon.....
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Back
Top Bottom