support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Forum names

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
I just received a PM from Chris98 in which he started " Hi Taz, or should I call you Pete?" Well, Pete is my name for sure, but Taz has been my nickname for many years. It all started in the early 90's when I was in the Ambulance service. I worked at a very busy station in Welwyn Garden City. We worked long shifts with few breaks, and often when we were stood down for a meal break, it would be interrupted and our food would be spoiled! So I got in the habit of wolfing my food down with great enthusiasm. One of my female colleagues spotted me and said "Er... you've got the manners of a Tasmanian Devil!" And so the Taz was born!

So, my question is this, how did you come about your forum name?

:))):))):))):welldone There had to be one, ok without stating the obvious I refer to those with more unusual names like Mamos, Dooce, Bunny and Amaranth and not the likes of Pete Thomas, Fraser Jarvis and Jules (although Nachoman was of interest)

Hi, my name is Chris but I have absolutely no idea where the 98 came from, it's not my age, or my date of birth, nor a particularly memorable year as far as I can remember. Nope, no idea where the 98 came from. I've always though Barnaby was a good name, next time I have to sign in some where I might go with that.

Kridywaslegog ...

When I arrived here on your planet "Earth" Having spent many light years travelling from my dying moon. I realised that I needed to look like and behave in a similar way to you earthlings ... :shocked:

I stole one of your carcasses, sadly I found it only survived for about 80 or so of you earth years, so I now have to snatch another human form quite regularly in order to maintain my anonymity ...

I learned most of your languages, dirty habits and many of those weird traits that often surface amid your communities ... But I must admit I enjoy the sounds that you make with those mostly golden coloured bendy pipe things you call a phonosax's ... :)))

By accessing your humanoid [low grade] brain activities, pattens and mechanisms ... I have learned all there is to know of you kind ... [Unbelievably primitive].

I have walked amoung you for 7 of your lifetimes ...

Enough of this ...

You ask about names, yes we had them in my world ...

I am Kridywaslegog, (14th son of jawanazied).

I altered my name on entering my first human host, so that your kind would not ask ridiculous questions like - How did you get your name ...

I chose my name as it describes the speedy method of travel I used to get here from my world ...

I came to this world 480 of your years ago on a Sunray ... :mrcool

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill = William. Dutch version is Willem. I used to work at a boatyard in Stratford in school holidays, and the guy in charge smoked mini cigars called Willem II, i.e. Willem the Second, but he called them Willem Deux, not being a fluent Dutch speaker but knowing a bit of French, that got mangled into Dooce.

Anyone still awake?

dave 645, dave is a way to be anonymous online, (as a teacher I get googled often), and 645 is a my favourite five ball juggling pattern. The numbers refer to the relative heights of 3 consecutive throws. There are loads of Dave's, dave645 I believe to be unique.

my previous one was from the fact I used to work in the kitchen at a tex mex restraunt in york... current one's down to having julian on my birth certificate.... very odd back when joolz slater was around on these boards... "I'm Jules from york"... "no, I'm joolz from york"!

Taz, I find forum names intriguing too, although I recognise that for some it represents their on-line alter ego.
Yours and Dooce's both sound so logical now that we know!
Young Col for YC has its roots in a phonetic spelling of those letters, but a full explanation would bore the socks off people. However, I am Colin - Col to some closer friends - and the irony is that since being dubbed "young" many years ago, I am no longer so, but I like to kid myself.
YC

I have one in every flavour and I just love the odd slurp!!!

No wait a minute, wrong.....
As I am not that proficient, I just play licks, easy licks that stick in my head (about two).

Mine is very simple as befits my forum name.

My initials are SLB. It takes little effort to insert an o to make a suitable forum name for me as I am a laid back (some say horizontal) type and rather overweight (twice the man she married my wife tells me) - hence the name.

Thought it might help me remember to flatten the third, fifth and seventh notes of a major scale to produce a half diminished scale. It worked.

I just love Justin Chune very witty and Iam sure he very competant also

A while back I got into shamanic journeying, or simply "Dream Work", for those who aren't familiar with the art. I've been having great experiences in my dreams, and they have become an alternative reality for me. In many cases they are so real it's like living in multiple realities except in the dreams there's no limitation but imagination. I've also befriended many characters in my dreams whom I've become great friends with.

Thus "Sweet Dreamer" became my reality.

Er... My name is Nick, and I play Sax.
Plus a few of my mates spent a few hours once comparing my name to a famous Russian satellite.

It's also my website URL ;}

Nick

Not really sure how I came by mine.

I'm boring - I'm Kev and I live in Germany... In case you hadn't guessed already...

I'm boring - I'm Kev and I live in Germany... In case you hadn't guessed already...

I think I've explained this elsewhere but I realise it might be confusing. I'm called Martin, and I'm quite big...see?...BigMartin... get it?...

I bet I'm way more boring than you. One of my other hobbies is chess.

I work in the meat industry and used to be a butcher so my nickname was Philthemeat, and when i lived in Barcelona BARCA!! Often shouted at me, don't forget to pronounce the C as a tha..
anyway thought i would keep it simple so thehunt it is, as my surname is the.. Only joking, it is Hunter

Back
Top Bottom