All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Forgot to ring!

McSax

Hi everyone, posted a couple of questions before, but forgot to introduce myself here! I'm a sixth form student in Yorkshire and am mainly an alto player, but i also play clarinet, sop and piano.

I love big band music and play in my school big band as well as an area big band. I also play in a sax quartet, a jazz quartet (piano bass drums sax) as well as a new orleans brass band.

Also, i just got a distinction in my ABRSM grade 8, wooo

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, McSax.

Good to have some young blood and that is saying something as I live in Croydon.:)

ENJOY!

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Welcome McSax and well done on your exam distinction.:welldone:welldone:welldone

Jx

trimmy

One day i will...
Welcome MSsax :)
How do you find the time to practice your pieces with the bands you're involved in !! Hats off to you :)

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Hi McSax, welcome to the cafe and congrats on your distinction:welldone:welldone:clapping::clapping:

Chris

Taz

Busking Oracle
I've said it before and I'll say it again, no one likes a show off!!!

We do really...... Welcome to the cafe, and well done for achieving so much in such a short time!

Steve John B

Welcome McSax!

You're not one of Ian Peak's students are you? I know he teaches some excellent young players (I think a couple of them got grade 8 distinctions recently).

He also teaches some rubbish older ones... :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Big belated welcome from me too. Congrats on the stinker. I'm not envious, really I'm not.....

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom