Subscriber
Locality
Hampshire
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Ford v Ferrari

Tagline: They took the American dream for a ride

Genre: Drama, Action

Director: James Mangold

Cast: Christian Bale, Matt Damon, Jon Bernthal, Caitriona Balfe, Josh Lucas, Noah Jupe, Tracy Letts, Remo Girone, Ray McKinnon, J.J. Feild, Jack McMullen, Corrado Invernizzi, Joseph Williamson, Ian Harding, Christopher Darga, Shawn Law, Emil Beheshti, Darrin Prescott, Benjamin Rigby, Ben Collins, Rudolf Martin, Wallace Langham, Jonathan LaPaglia, Wyatt Nash, Stefania Spampinato, Dallas Chandler, Scott Rapp

Release: 2019-11-13

Runtime: 152

Plot: American car designer Carroll Shelby and the British-born driver Ken Miles work together to battle corporate interference, the laws of physics, and their own personal demons to build a revolutionary race car for Ford Motor Company and take on the dominating race cars of Enzo Ferrari at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in France in 1966.

OP
Halfers

Halfers

Finger Flapper
Subscriber
Locality
Hampshire
The Film with two names! Saw this on Amazon Prime last night under it's alternative Le Mans 66. I think over the next few weeks and Months we'll be hitting the home Movie nights a little heavier than normal.

Enjoyable movie. It suffered a little bit from being a little on the long side and the 'Ford Good - Ferrari Bad' was very clichéd, even down to the Ferrari drivers being made to look cartoon sinister! However, Hollywood Stereotyping aside, it was a good Movie. Christian Bale was excellent as the eccentric and off the wall Ken Miles.

MarkSax

Locality
UK
This is THE classic sports car, the Ford GT40. I might be mistaken but I think there are only a handful of the originals and new models selling for $11m and $500k respectively.

OP
Halfers

Halfers

Finger Flapper
Subscriber
Locality
Hampshire
This is THE classic sports car, the Ford GT40. I might be mistaken but I think there are only a handful of the originals and new models selling for $11m and $500k respectively.
Yes, that's the one. I live quite close to Beaulieu, and there is one at the Motor Museum.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

• Members online

• Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    luismaciel
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom