support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Miscellaneous For the Floyd fans

I have but not recently, whats your point Alice???
So sorry, I've only just seen these posts in my newsfeed. I should have explained at the time of writing but I was distracted by other things and kept it short. All I meant was that the lyrics to Welcome to the Machine are supposedly uncannily like their own experience of being taken under new management who seeing their huge popularity and money making potential, packaged and pushed them onwards in an impersonal way, sole aim to make as much money from them as possible. I saw this in one of the documentaries, Roger Waters was talking about it.

Thread revival.....just joined this great forum so please excuse the revival of an old thread but just wanted to say floyd are my all time favourite band, and to find a floyd thread on a sax forum made me smile (I love pink floyd and I love saxophone) shine on you crazy diamond(s):yess:

I've just spotted where you are from. If you happen to be anywhere near The Roadhouse in , Strichley, I'll be playing there with Dark Side of the Wall.on the 16th of December. It's a always a brilliant night there. Just make sure that you come and say Hi!

I've just spotted where you are from. If you happen to be anywhere near The Roadhouse in , Strichley, I'll be playing there with Dark Side of the Wall.on the 16th of December. It's a always a brilliant night there. Just make sure that you come and say Hi!
I've made a note of the date (doing our bands' Xmas concert at Symphony Hall that afternoon), been to the Roadhouse a couple of times, nice pint of Guiness.

Sorry for taking my time getting back to this thread but the band has been chasing its tail trying to sort this out! We had been offered another gig in Kings Heath, Birmingham but, after some failed communications, had to turn it down as the Roadhouse were not answering phone calls or emails. The Roadhouse put a "Barring Clause" into our contract to stop us playing at any other local venues!
Now that the Roadhouse has made this public announcement, (they still haven't returned any of our calls or emails) we managed to salvage the gig at Kings Heath instead. So here are the new details for anyone that's interested
:yess:
SUNDAY 3 DECEMBER 2017 THE HARE & HOUNDS