support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD For Sale Yamaha YTS 62 - brand new condition

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
Divorce and concentrating on sop and alto means I am not using (or intending on using) this fabulous saxophone. In virtually brand new condition. Case still has the keys tied to the handle.

£1000

I am also going to put this on eBay very shortly. Can be collected or I shall pack and you can arrange a courier.

I have some more photos as well. This is a bargain

5% to the forum

yam6.JPG
yam1.JPG
yam4.JPG

That`s a GIFT Prof ...... Someone has to get this Bought FAST ..

Needs must Ads. It is going on eBay as well..........with a reserve. It is immaculate.

Thanks guys. I have it on eBay as well. 16 watchers and four messages already

Sold subject to money transfer. Donation waiting to be made.

Thanks James. It is going to a forum member which pleases me. Also I have had two recent experiences of bad buyers on eBay (not with the YTS) who have said they "did not press the buy button" but their kids did it...! Two cases I have now registered with eBay. Much rather sell here than eBay. I doubt you would find a better YTS as she is in "as new" condition.

What tenor are you keeping, to play, if any, out of interest?

For people interested a friend of mine who lives in UK has one similar saxophone for sale. As far as I can remember she was trying to sell it at around 1300GBP, it has the purple logo on the bell. I don't know, maybe I shouldstart an auction for her here? How it works?

Has to go in the yardsale, no auctions, minimum number of posts before you can sell, unless you join up. Full rules in the link in the yardsale.