All profit supporting   special needs music

For Sale Howarth,s Chiltern Black Plate Tenor

jazzdoh

jazzdoh

Locality
West Midlands
Back up for sale,not able to spend much time on here at the moment but will check at least once a day to see if anyone interested.

jazzdoh

jazzdoh

Locality
West Midlands
Still for sale £725 shipped in the UK

Profusia

Profusia

Locality
Worcestershire
Brian,

I'd be very interested to give it a blow if poss? Appreciate you're out of action at the moment. I'll drop you a pm and hope to hear from you when you are home and recovered.

jazzdoh

jazzdoh

Locality
West Midlands
Sold,thank you

Donation has been paid

Profusia

Profusia

Locality
Worcestershire
Hi Brian,

I just wanted to say thanks very much for the tenor and the Runyon Quantum mouthpiece and also for the advice and friendly chat. You're an absolute pleasure to deal with.

As for the kit I'm loving it, both tenor and mouthpiece. Often you walk away from a purchase worrying that you've done the wrong thing and feeling buyer's remorse. I haven't regretted buying it for a minute and can't believe how great the tenor both feels and plays. And the big bonus is that my old Berg Larsen is now sounding amazing on the Chiltern and giving the same rich, smokey tone that it produced on my old King (without any of the old King's problems).

I really think I fell incredibly lucky with this deal and can't believe I got such a great outfit for the price, so thanks again!

jazzdoh

jazzdoh

Locality
West Midlands
Hi Brian,

I just wanted to say thanks very much for the tenor and the Runyon Quantum mouthpiece and also for the advice and friendly chat. You're an absolute pleasure to deal with.

As for the kit I'm loving it, both tenor and mouthpiece. Often you walk away from a purchase worrying that you've done the wrong thing and feeling buyer's remorse. I haven't regretted buying it for a minute and can't believe how great the tenor both feels and plays. And the big bonus is that my old Berg Larsen is now sounding amazing on the Chiltern and giving the same rich, smokey tone that it produced on my old King (without any of the old King's problems).

I really think I fell incredibly lucky with this deal and can't believe I got such a great outfit for the price, so thanks again!

Hi Thomas

Your very welcome.
I am glad its gone to a good home where it will be played and cherished.

I am hoping to get back on my smaller saxes this coming week,i can't wait,this last 5 weeks has felt like 5 months,take me a couple of weeks to get unto scratch but its all worth it.

Once again thanks and i am sure the Chiltern will serve you well during your sax journey.

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom