All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

First ever recording!

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
That's a brave way to introduce yourself. Well done! Sounds as if you're making good progress, how long have you been playing?

Would be great if you'd introduce yourself in the doorbell forum!

Flipper2008

thanks for sharing and well done, not bad at all for someone just starting out, you will soon be playing Giant steps :).Stick at it and never doubt yourself.

Peace

Phil

Taz

Busking Oracle
Man that's a fantastic start, good on you for having the cojones to let us hear your first works. Now, as Kev said, you need to go to the doorbell section and tell us all about yourself. We're a nosey bunch so we need to know all about you. (We'll give you a right proper welcome too)

Last edited by a moderator:

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Hi Steve

A great way to start,sounded fine to me,obviously a very brave first attempt but it certainly had a lot going for it,and far better than I have managed to post which is nothing so far and I've been at it 3.5 years now.Looking forward to hearing you improve and I'm sure you will very quickly.

All the best...john

andyb1970

That is fantastic, well done! That's really good after only 2 months. Keep it up. Again braver than me, although I have been thinking of posting something but haven't got round to doing it yet.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom