All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

Finally: The Midnight Transcriptions Part 1

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
Great, my order's there, come on the rest!!!

It is a mammoth task, even though Curtis Swift is transcribing them to begin with, I find I am doing a lot of editing as I have to go back to his MIDI files so I can do the transpositions to Eb/Bb as appropriate. I'm also finding ways to notate differently to get them easier to read than his originals, which also have a couple of inaccuracies.

Please let me know any issues, I just realised I uploaded everything without actually checking the backing tracks.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
I will as soon as I get them.

btw, What's a Big Birl ? Freudian slip? (typo on the web page).

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
PC side looks good - all the tracks play (sounds great!!!) and the pdf is good.

Not sure about the mac side - I got the files, but each had a length of 1K. pdf wouldn't open, even the mp3s wouldn't play. Could be that I'm unzipping on a pc. Need to get a mac guy to check those out.

Comment on the .pdf - would help if there were page numbers in it, so that when you just want to print a single part, it's easy to select the right pages.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
It is a mammoth task, even though Curtis Swift is transcribing them to begin with, I find I am doing a lot of editing as I have to go back to his MIDI files so I can do the transpositions to Eb/Bb as appropriate. I'm also finding ways to notate differently to get them easier to read than his originals, which also have a couple of inaccuracies.

Please let me know any issues, I just realised I uploaded everything without actually checking the backing tracks.

Sorry Pete, I meant the rest of the orders. Am looking forward to the rest of the playalongs as well, but I understand the time involved.

Top Bottom