All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Finally summer

rudjarl

Senile Member. Scandinavian Ambassadour of CaSLM
Summer has come (and gone?) and I have just got myself a new lens for the camera. (The old lens was involved in an accident with a sledge hammer and it is in no way possible to prove that I had anything to do with that particular accident. Nor that the accident was staged just to justify to the Missus why a new lens was needed in the first place. Not that I mind. I didn't like the first lens to much anyway.)

To get started with the lens I thought that my cats would be great targets for the exercise. We have five cats in the household and they are constant suppliers of joy and frustration.

Crooked Nose:
An elusive 10 year old Norwegian forest cat. A formidable feline. A one stone killing machine roaming the forest. You see her and aim your camera. And then she is gone. Somewhere behind the heather. Stalking you. Waiting for that one mistake. One tiny error, and wham... you're cat fodder... But I'll get her. I have her picture even if I have to spend the whole summer chasing her...

Mottled:
8 years and the daughter of Crooked Nose, weighing in at around 3 kg (6 pound). Her temperament is even and constantly bad. She hates all things living and tries to correct it at any given moment.

Sweetie:
Is a 2 year old gentle giant. She weighs roughly 6 kg (13 pound), but never does no one no harm (unless you are a mouse in which case you're dead).

Bro:
9 month old. Already 5 kg (10 - 11 pound) he is the male of the pride (luckily unaware of the fact that he is neutered).

Sis:
Also 9 month old. Sis is the sister of Bro (and of Sweetie from an earlier litter). She already hunts mice and the occasional bird quite successfully.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Enjoy. I guess your mushrooms are in good supply already. good to see you getting down for these!

rudjarl

Senile Member. Scandinavian Ambassadour of CaSLM
Enjoy. I guess your mushrooms are in good supply already. good to see you getting down for these!
There are quite a few mushrooms in the forest already, but I have found no Cep yet.

Summer went here yesterday with a fearsome thunderstorm!
I saw it was pretty bad in the western part of Norway to. Luckily there is a big mountain range between me and the sea :)

Could be Sunray, could be :))):))):)))

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
ceps...... best mushrooms I've ever had (exceppt truffles). We went to Sweden for our summer hols a few years ago. Lucky to be in the middle of cep season..... I can still taste them!

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom