support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Feeling quite pleased with myself!

Nice one Lorna! I've got my ABRSM grade 5 in November (earliest I can can get a place apparently!)

Good luck Fraser! :thumb: I've only ever experienced Classical grades with ABRSM - but was thinking of doing their Jazz Flute G5 to see what it's like in case any of my students want to take them :)

Good luck Fraser! :thumb: I've only ever experienced Classical grades with ABRSM - but was thinking of doing their Jazz Flute G5 to see what it's like in case any of my students want to take them :)
Yes it's a very good idea for you to do both, but for me jazz doesn't interest me in the slightest so am going to do the classical instead.

Well done!

As someone who has shied away from music exams (experience as a child to complete one exam after another at primary school was enough to put me off), I set myself the challenge this year to have a go at both ABRSM classical and jazz Grade 5. End result after many sleepless nights (and endless playing of the same 6 tunes!), is a Merit pass in Classical, and Distinction in Jazz.

So I will join in your celebrations, if I may!

Cheers,

Amanda

Top lass!
You will still speak to us though won't you?
Really, well done.

lol you won't get rid of me that easily :)))

Well done!

As someone who has shied away from music exams (experience as a child to complete one exam after another at primary school was enough to put me off), I set myself the challenge this year to have a go at both ABRSM classical and jazz Grade 5. End result after many sleepless nights (and endless playing of the same 6 tunes!), is a Merit pass in Classical, and Distinction in Jazz.

So I will join in your celebrations, if I may!

Cheers,

Amanda

That's brilliant well done Amanda!! :welldone are you going to do any more?