Misc, Other Fat45 Jive...

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
I wasn't sure if this should go underSoundclip or Videos, but here's Fat45 doing our thing in Norwich last year... (we were particularly chuffed with the footage & it shows I do sometihng other than free-jazz- punk freakout stuff... see Sandy Dillon video elsewhere)

Last edited by a moderator:

dooce

Excellent, even though the band only get very short clips. I would imagine a return booking there would be a bit of shoe-in.....

Taz

Busking Oracle
Nice one Jules, I didn't realise that you could actualy play that thing...... :))) No, seriously, it looks like a great venue and serious amounts of fun! That's my kind of music too ;}

Chris98

I wasn't sure if this should go underSoundclip or Videos, but here's Fat45 doing our thing in Norwich last year... (we were particularly chuffed with the footage & it shows I do sometihng other than free-jazz- punk freakout stuff... see Sandy Dillon video elsewhere)
Hi Jules,

Great sounding band, everyone seemed to be really getting into the spirit of it and having a wonderful time. Must have been great fun. But where's the musical saw?

Chris.

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Great show case video that is jules,very pro looking.Sounds sweet as also.Keep up the great stuff,We i man.

Top Bottom