All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Fans of Aubra Graves

jbtsax

Subscriber
I discovered this Facebook group a while back Fans of Aubra Graves. For those not familiar with Aubra's playing, I have included a You Tube Video. The reason for this new thread is I have just discovered that transcriptions of some of Aubra's solos are available at Saxsolos.com for a small fee.

Personally I am particularly interested in how Aubra improvises in such a melodic fashion, never losing track of the melody of the tune he is playing.

spike

Old Indian
Have downloaded a few of Aubra's Youtube tracks into my iTunes library over the years.
As you say John his impro's and interpretation of the melody are a joy.

trimmy

One day i will...
I've been a fan of Aubra for a few years now, one of his fb fans went out to visit and interview him, check it out on his page.
Everything goes out of the window with Aubra as in posture etc, beautiful tone

Keep Blowing

Commercial Supporter
I remember seeing him here not long after I had joined the Café,. It time to revisit

Keep Blowing

Commercial Supporter
I discovered this Facebook group a while back Fans of Aubra Graves. For those not familiar with Aubra's playing, I have included a You Tube Video. The reason for this new thread is I have just discovered that transcriptions of some of Aubra's solos are available at Saxsolos.com for a small fee.

Personally I am particularly interested in how Aubra improvises in such a melodic fashion, never losing track of the melody of the tune he is playing.

How does he make it sound so easy?

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom