All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Faces to Best Friends

jbtsax

Subscriber
Here is my buddy, an English Springer Spaniel named "Tobias" Toby for short. It would be nice to see pictures of other's best friends.

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Here is my buddy, an English Springer Spaniel named "Tobias" Toby for short. It would be nice to see pictures of other's best friends.

Thanks for the pics we used to have a springer many years ago he was large for a springer and black and white totally crazy and was forever getting problems with his ears,a common problem with springers I believe that dog must have dragged me for miles....John

MLoosemore

Deluded Senior Member...
Pip - No longer with me but the sweetest natured dog I have ever had the pleasure to share my life with...

p2.jpg

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Ok- I've posted it before but....

Last edited by a moderator:

c9off

Rio & Koda (3).jpg Rio & Koda (2).jpg Rio & Koda (1).jpg

This is Rio (4 years) & Koda (5 months)... His first visit to the pub, important training!!

BigMartin

Whitby ('cause he's jet black)
Moved in with us a couple of years ago. No idea where, if anywhere, he lived before that. Nicest cat I've ever known, and I've known quite a few over the years.
whitby.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Whitby ('cause he's jet black)
Moved in with us a couple of years ago. No idea where, if anywhere, he lived before that. Nicest cat I've ever known, and I've known quite a few over the years.

Martin, I deleted the post as you wanted - but now the attachment has gone. Sorry. Please post upload/post again and I'll delte teh messed up one as well.

Filton

Some great pics here and some lovely animals.

Here are my bunch - albeit looking a little bedgraggled :)

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom