All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Saxophones FA: ending in a few hours DOLNET ROYAL JAZZ TENOR

ProfJames

Elementary member
That seller appears to "specialsie" in vintage saxophones. Have had a couple of email discussions with him. Has overpriced a couple of horns that I was interested in and subsequently purchased elsewhere. Nice sax though!

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
That seller appears to "specialsie" in vintage saxophones. Have had a couple of email discussions with him. Has overpriced a couple of horns that I was interested in and subsequently purchased elsewhere. Nice sax though!

Check his neutral feedbacks...

My Dolnet is very interesting, great sound, but it didn't fall in love with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ProfJames

Elementary member
Crikey! Look at his responses to the negative feedback! "Deluded fools and liars" he calls his customers! I shall keep clear!

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Crikey! Look at his responses to the negative feedback! "Deluded fools and liars" he calls his customers! I shall keep clear!

He sometimes has some mouthpieces that could be interesting, but I never dared to contact him.

thomsax

I would like to hear more about the four palmkeys (high F# ?), tuneable neck, G-G# trill key, the small key that helps the low tones to come out better ..... . How old is the sax? I have owned several Dolnets Bel Air from the late 40's to early 50's but they were bulit like a modern sax, but no high F#. IMO the Dolnet saxes are nice but they have no "modern voice" if you compare them to other saxes from the same era; Selmer SBA or MkVI, Conn 10M (Artist), The Martin, Buescher 400, King Super 20, SML Rev D ....

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom