support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD F/s selmer mark vi alto 1972 202xxx

milandro

Locality
the Netherlands
F/S SELMER MARK VI ALTO 1972 202XXX

This is a very good alto in a very good original state with minimum signs of being used (of course this is not new!) and minimal loss of the original lacquer. No high F# which many consider a better thing for a Mark VI:

I have bought this from its original owner who played it just very little as a youngster and kept it for years in his living-room as a decoration on the mantelpiece!

I have had it overhauled by a pro shop in the Netherlands and kept it to sell it when a rainy day would come........well, look outside.........it is raining! >:)

It comes in a (later) Selmer case and needs absolutely nothing.

I am asking 3500€ ( 175€ of it goes to the charity funds) + 150€ for shipping, insurance and paypal fees.

Of course if you collect it in the Netherlands and pay cash you won’t pay the shipping charges and paypal fees.

81rt.jpg

p0mt.jpg

x5eu.jpg

I have removed all replies to this ad as the thread was getting out of hand.

Please stay on topic, ie questions about the actual horn.

That is a very beautiful VI at a very reasonable price for that condition. I wish I lived closer and the dollar/Euro exchange rate was better on my end. Good luck on the sale.

a member of this forum has expressed serious interests.

We are working together towards finalising the purchase some time soon.

Thank you all very much! :)

Congrats to Both ........ I hope they reveal themself when the deal is done (and we find who the new Sax owner is and how many Martins you had to take in P/Ex to part with it :thumb:)

Back
Top Bottom