support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD F/S or F/T Buffet 400 antique-look Alto sax

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Honestly Ian, I`d suggest selling that silver neck separately .

Someone has to jump at this "as new" condition Buffet 400 alto, it is a VERY good alto sax and cheaper than going to a retailer, also a charity will get a donation, plus i get to make space for my YAS62, so it is a win win all around, someone out there must be tempted and i can negotiate any deals be it trades/part cash and trade also if it is a trusted forum member they can PAY ME IN AS YOU GO no extra costs just pay as you can, we can work out a method and i am a trusting guy so feel free to throw me an offer people, this goes for my Rampone and Cazanni deluxe alto i am selling too, same price and the mouthpieces and any other gear i sell, you can pay over a few instalments if you are a regular trusted forum member!
I can't say fairer than that people!
Ian

Amazing offer :shocked: :welldone
Thanks Trimmy and i 100% mean it to a regular trustworthy forum member.
Reason why i offer this:
In the past I have known what it is like when you really want a sax but have not got all the money at that moment and I have been gutted when i lost out so i figured if someone wants one of my saxes or sale items but are a bit strapped for cash then they still have the chance not to miss out but THE one thing i ask is that as i am showing good will here with the offer then people do the same back if they take me up on the offer and i only asked not to be messed around and be paid regularly, that is very fair. :)

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Fantastic Offer Ian and a mega Thumbs up to you !! :thumb: .. I agree about wanting something which is just out of reach and being frustrated .. I saw a mint SA80 Tenor for a great price a while back and it was the one horn I may have ditched the VII for at one time (lose some power / gain some finesse) but it was just out of my bracket even If I`d sold stuff I could do without. an offer like yours would have made it possible , especially with the Part-EX option .

after much thought the solid silver John Packer 141 alto neck is now not part of the deal due to a miscalculation in it's real value, being honest i under valued it by mistake and it will now be advertised in a separate thread.

after much thought the solid silver John Packer 141 alto neck is now not part of the deal due to a miscalculation in it's real value, being honest i under valued it by mistake and it will now be advertised in a separate thread.
but saying that if you do want the solid silver neck to go with the buffet 400 then i will work out a deal for you, no problem :)

What a top guy! That is such a nice thing to offer.
Thank you sir, and i stand by my offer, people who are regular and trustworthy souls here can pay me in installments
this offer goes for any gear i am selling in the yard sale.

now someone MUST want to buy this "brand new" condition Buffet 400 with my payment method!

still available and you all heard and know it is a solid great blowing alto from reviews and sound clips, such a shame i am not using it and the poor little bugga is sitting unplayed!

someone give little guy this a good home!

and my deal still applies.
Ian

Top Bottom