• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

F/S a matched pair of Klingsor Hammerschmidt Tenor/Alto saxophones

milandro

I am selling a matched pair of these rare Klingsor saxophones made by Hammerschmidt. I have a tenor and an alto.

I had them both overhauled by Tim Brennan in Haarlem ( I am enclosing both bills for 300€ each) with Rigotti pads and metal riveted resonators.

I will be shipping from the Netherlands although I would, as usual, much prefer personal collection (which will reflect in a discounted price ).

These saxophones are a very rare breed. These belong to their early production which is reputed to be of a better quality than late ones.

Both have very old and probably original cases not particularly nice but fit (after adding some padding inside and outside) for shipping .

The lucite guards are in very good state ( the Eb and C on the tenor just a little bit less than the alto but B and Bb are perfect on both horns), both horns have the rare original end plug. The alto also has an original mouthpiece which the tenor hasn’t.

The Price.

1950€ shipped for both saxophones (100€ to charity, I pay for paypal and shipping).

1800€ personal collection for both (100€ to charity)

If anyone (several people inquired about me wanting to separate the saxophones) wants one horn alone each is 1000€ (50€ to charity, I pay for paypal and shipping)
iax3.jpg
htgp.jpg
l2fs.jpg
y0qg.jpg

would anyone make me a reasonable offer?

It is highly unlikely that you would find such a pair of these saxophones, overhauled and in this state.

I was wondering whether 211 views of these horns without anyone making an offer on each or both cobined was a new record or not?

I already have a Klingsor tenor. They're good saxes. Two octave pipes on the body and overall welbuilt saxes. A player and a looker. A rare sax. I'm going to keep mine!

Yes, and I figured that offering a PAIR would have gotten the attention of the collectors of rare and beautiful things among us.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom