All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

SOLD F/S 2 Pro Bb Clarinets: 1990 Buffet C12 conservatoire & 1976 Selmer 9*

milandro

Locality
the Netherlands
For sale two very nice professional clarinets.

One is the very famous Selmer 9* ( I believe this was made in 1976)

The other is a less famous C12, a model still in production also called Conservatoire and belonging to the professional series of Buffet.

The C12 conservatoire has only minimal differences with its much more expensive brother R13, lacking the R13's wood cutout above the lower tenon pinky keys ( I believe this horn was made in 1990).

Both clarinets are cracks free and playable but might benefit from some minor adjustment or changing, where needed, a tenon cork.

They both come with the mouthpieces with which they were originally sold.

I am asking 1000€ for each of them: shipping, insured and paypal fees from the Netherlands included.

50€ to the charity.

Should you want them both I will consider a sensible offer.

Local pick up and cash always preferred if possible.

BuffetC12_1.jpg~original

BuffetC12_2.jpg~original

Selmer_9_1976.jpg~original

Selmer_9_2_1976.jpg~original

milandro

Locality
the Netherlands
I have been asked what a “ sensible offer “ would be for both at the same time.

I am prepared to sell BOTH, IN ONE GO, them for 1500€ ( 75€ to the charity) + 100€ to cover shipping , paypal and insurance.

milandro

Locality
the Netherlands
new reduced prices.

800 for each ( 40€ to charity) add 25€ for shipping within the EU (Uk is of course included) and 50€ outside the EU

BOTH, IN ONE GO, 1500€ ( 75€ to the charity) + 50€ to cover shipping in EU, 75€ outside of the EU

milandro

Locality
the Netherlands
perhaps you want to consider the fact that the £ (pond) has been appreciating lately against the € (Euro) and that these are therefore, now, a little cheaper for all those outside the Eurozone ?

milandro

Locality
the Netherlands
last reduction, I am losing money already.These are serious hard times.

Take a good luck at the pictures because you are not likely to find such a good clarinet all that easily hanging around the marketplace in the UK!

700€ for each clarinet (35€ to the charity) the price includes shipping.
1300€ for both (70€ to the charity) price includes shipping.

I have advertised them for the same price on SOTW but there is no donation there, so, here I am selling them for less (money in my pocket) while hopefully doing a good deed.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
I have advertised them for the same price on SOTW but there is no donation there, so, here I am selling them for less (money in my pocket) while hopefully doing a good deed.

Thank you MIlandro your sales here are appreciated :)

Jx

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom