All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Excited for Christmas

chadders

Oh Boy, am I excited for Christmas ! Wifey has just bought me an "as new" Yani a901 via my sax teacher - I played it last week for my lesson and it was magnificent ! - Had agreement from the owner on my offer yesterday - Just need to pay over the next day or so - And now the catch - Wifey, wont let me play it until Christmas day! So lots of sleepless nights ahead for me waiting for the big day !

Chad

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Sounds like you have a great wife! Are you allowed to play your current saxophone or is it a no-play-zone of two weeks?

navarro

Oh Boy, am I excited for Christmas ! Wifey has just bought me an "as new" Yani a901 via my sax teacher - I played it last week for my lesson and it was magnificent ! - Had agreement from the owner on my offer yesterday - Just need to pay over the next day or so - And now the catch - Wifey, wont let me play it until Christmas day! So lots of sleepless nights ahead for me waiting for the big day !

Chad
Hi Chad here is a tip if you wish to play before Christmas day. Change all the calendars in the house to the 25 December and get your friends to come wassailing to your front door. Put out a glass of milk and a mince pie for Mr Claus.

Arrange with your local TV and radio stations to bring forward their Christmas specials and make sure they show `Guns of Navarone ` or `Where Eagles Dare.` and there you have it, Dear Wifey fooled and egg nog all round, plus the added bonus of you tooting on your Yani `Silent Night` or something. . Simple but effective. Regds. Waiting for Dave`s `Think Tank` call. N.

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber

Arrange with your local TV and radio stations to bring forward their Christmas specials ... N.
I wasn't aware I had any Christmas specials?
TV "Confused" of North Shropshire

PS - not very far from Wrexham, would be interested to know who/where your teacher is as my current one may not be available much longer...

chadders

Aldevis - Still got my old sax - so am honking away on that for the time being

Navarro - :0)

Tenorviol - have PMed you

chad

saxmaster

I'm excited too!
I just ordered a PPT 7* for my tenor. I don't think it will come in until the new year but I can't wait.
I love Christmas time :w00t:

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom