support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Wind Controller EWI question - MIDI

In google search type in, expert sleepers fh-2, one of the listings shown should say, FH-2 user manual. Click this and the manual should download. I did and unless I was a midi synth genius (I wish) I would not bother, Find something more simple, you will save time, cash and brain fade.

In google search type in, expert sleepers fh-2, one of the listings shown should say, FH-2 user manual. Click this and the manual should download. I did and unless I was a midi synth genius (I wish) I would not bother, Find something more simple, you will save time, cash and brain fade.

That was the whole problem - even the people who designed & built the FH hardware could not explain in basic terms - or any terms at all - how to plug it in.

Made this soundtrack with the EWI plugged into a Kenton into the Behringer 'D'. The midi-through from the D went to the Neutron midi-in. Both synthesizers were connected to a laptop - which froze during recording. Was using Mixcraft 7 to capture but, as I say, the laptop froze, so I had to attach a wav recorder to the interface monitor-out in order to capture the sound, which just kept on playing, despite the recording software having frozen. If I'd restarted I would have lost the lot since the software couldn't 'save' what was coming through it.

View: https://youtu.be/FZr_dtYmzcs