All profit supporting  special needs music education

Embraceable You

thesaxman71

::::
hi mister!
i been out of the loop on here over the last few weeks and i come back and Chris has a brighter thick tone, nice 1, i knew you could be swayed over ;)
nice one Chris, good tune choice.

Colin the Bear

Locality
Burnley bb9 9dn
Best I've heard you play. Your tone is allways lush but your timing is getting better and I particularly like the phrasing on this one. I can almost hear you feeling your way around the melody. You're getting the nack of coming in behind the beat to give it that laid back feel and it sounds like you're starting to just blow the thing. Whatever you're doing, keep it up.

daveysaxboy

Agree with the cats. As ever a pleasure to watch/hear you grow and get stronger. Again here your the boss. Tone is sweet and lush. Great stuff.

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Locality
Manchester,England
Guys thanks for the comments, they're always welcome..Ian, I changed back to my old mpc a selmer soloist, with a slightly harder reed, found this set up easier to play than the HR Link I had been using recently. Colin, I've had my orders just to play and stop worrying about what comes out, so anything can happen, hahaha. Davey as always thanks for the support..

Chris..

TimboSax

Deputy junior apprentice 2nd class
Café Supporter
Locality
Cambridgeshire
Excellent stuff, sounds great Chris

Melissa

Locality
Northamptonshire UK
:)Oooh, I like that, please advise where can I get that backing track!

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Locality
Manchester,England
Glad you like it Mel, I've sent you a link for the backing track.

Chris.

Sue

One prosecco, two prosecco, three prosecco - floor
Café Supporter
Locality
The Millenium Falcon
Smooth,lush and lovely :)

Top Bottom