• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Elkhart Series 300 curved soprano sax + Selmer C* mouthpiece

Chris Sax

$(KGrHqFHJ!sE9BV0EYNBBPZkF43HN!~~60_12.jpg

Hey guys,

I have a Elkhart Series 300 curved soprano sax for sale. Great condition, seen very little use. Nice little instrument with good tuning throughout the range, this is helped by the as new Seler c* mouthpiece.
Comes with a hardcase and some reeds.

Looking for £200

Donation to charity as per.

Cheers, Chris!

Hi there,
Can you tell me how old the sax is.
Is it an SXS PU or De-luxe.
What is the ligature.
Any wear to the sax, has is it any dents or scratches. How are the pads.
Does it have a sling.
Any Fotos.
Thanks.

Hi Chris,
Do you have any fotos of the sax. Has it got a specific model number.
How long have you had it and how old is it.
What type/make of ligature does it have. Are the pads in good condition?
Does it have a sling, and if so what make. Are you open to sensible offers before it goes to Evilbay?

Hi Susan,

I will try and get some other snaps for you. The model number is 300 series curved sop.
I have had it less than a year, person before me bought it new, dont know how long they owned it, sorry.

No brand standard 2 screw ligature, perfect condition. Pads all excellent, sax really has not had much play time in its life. I tend to use my same sling for all my saxes, but l am sure l can provide a sling (make tbc).

Possibly open to offers, but this is about the mark they are seloling on ebay at the moment + l shall be making a donation to the charity from the sales. Try me though!

Cheers

Hi Chris,To confirm that the sop sax Elkhart 300 series curved sax in really great condition and comes with a Selmer C* mouthpiece,metal ligature standard, a sling tbc, case, some reeds. I would like to offer £190 inclusive. How would you send the sax safely and how does one pay via the Cafe Saxophone site? Let me know if we can find an agreeable transaction.
Susan.

Hi Chris,
Me again, forgot to ask s it's not in your description. If we can agree on an amicable price for the sax and accessories what is the despatch cost by a reliable carrier?
Thanks, Susan

Hi Chris, You should have a reply to your message to me from Tuesday night. A quick question. Please confirm sax has Elkhart inscribed on Bell and what is the stencilled serial number please.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom