supportTutorialsCDsPPT mouthpieces

Eglin AFB, FL. USA

Sirk09

Hello,
My name is Kris I am a metrologist in the U.S. Airforce at least for two more weeks. I will be seperating and moving to New York to start a new job. I am just a plain ol' country boy from west virginia. I have played sax for a total of 10 or so years. However, i have not had a sax to play in some time. mY friend actually went out and bought me one as a going away present. I am trying to get back to the skill I once played at and higher. I found Cafe Saxophone and thought it would be a good idea to join. I look forward to getting to know people and furthering my knowledge of my saxophone. I think I covered what I need to. If you have any questions or advice please let me know.

OP
Sirk09

Sirk09

Just delivered my banjo for refurbishing, any chance of some real lessons from a guy who really knows?
Unfortunately no, someday i hope to play. My wife has a five string but i have yet to attempt. Maybe then you could give me some lessons.

Taz

Busking Oracle
Welcome to the Caff Kris, I hope you enjoy your journey through the highs and more highs that is the saxophone.;}

Top Bottom