SYOS

Eglin AFB, FL. USA

Sirk09

Hello,
My name is Kris I am a metrologist in the U.S. Airforce at least for two more weeks. I will be seperating and moving to New York to start a new job. I am just a plain ol' country boy from west virginia. I have played sax for a total of 10 or so years. However, i have not had a sax to play in some time. mY friend actually went out and bought me one as a going away present. I am trying to get back to the skill I once played at and higher. I found Cafe Saxophone and thought it would be a good idea to join. I look forward to getting to know people and furthering my knowledge of my saxophone. I think I covered what I need to. If you have any questions or advice please let me know.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome Kris. West Virginia? Just delivered my banjo for refurbishing, any chance of some real lessons from a guy who really knows?

Enjoy your time here and stop sending us your lousy weather. :)

Young Col

Welcome Kris. Hope you soon get back to playing at the standard you want. Lots of good fun and advice here.
Colin

OP
Sirk09

Sirk09

Just delivered my banjo for refurbishing, any chance of some real lessons from a guy who really knows?
Unfortunately no, someday i hope to play. My wife has a five string but i have yet to attempt. Maybe then you could give me some lessons.

Taz

Busking Oracle
Welcome to the Caff Kris, I hope you enjoy your journey through the highs and more highs that is the saxophone.;}

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom