All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Droopy Eyelids......Symbiotic Frustration

Mike

Chris wrote, and titled, the bass/piano/percussion on these two. No piano on Droopy Eyelids.
Symbiotic is in Eb (tenor) which is a key I haven't touched since the late 90's I think lol....In fact I haven't been key minded, or tonal in the general sense, for a couple of years. Chris enables me to take keys and try and break out of them because I get musically claustrophobic. Not always with the best results but he has allowed me to at least try to do what I've been doing, as in a free platform, and try to embellish his work harmonically. These days I really don't want to write music anymore. I just want to play and Chris has benefited me with his wonderful work!

Droopy Eyelids......Symbiotic Frustration......
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1176814

Wade Cornell

Subscriber
Nice bass line and wonderful playing (as expected) from Mike on Droopy eyelids. Only negative is that the drum track did not fit. Would have been much better without it. Reminds me of a movie from the 1960s that Dizzy Gillespie did the sound track for called "The Cool World".

The instrumentation and feel of Symbiotic Frustration sounded right, but was way too short. Seemed like it should have gone on a bit more and ventured a bit further. Excellent collaboration between these two with hopefully more to come.

Many thanks for sharing these.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike

Nice bass line and wonderful playing (as expected) from Mike on Droopy eyelids. Only negative is that the drum track did not fit. Would have been much better without it. Reminds me of a movie from the 1960s that Dizzy Gillespie did the sound track for called "The Cool World".

The instrumentation and feel of Symbiotic Frustration sounded right, but was way too short. Seemed like it should have gone on a bit more and ventured a bit further. Excellent collaboration between these two with hopefully more to come.

Many thanks for sharing these.

Our pleasure Wade...Thanks always for your support!

Top Bottom